1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
* 1.4. The Site Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Site User.
3. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
* 3.1. The Site Administration may use the User's personal Data for the following purposes::
* 3.1.1. User identification for placing an order.
* 3.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized Site resources.
* 3.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests related to the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User.
* 3.1.4. Determining the User's location to ensure security and prevent fraud.
* 3.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
* 3.1.6. Notifications of the Site User about the Order status.
* 3.1.7. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
* 3.1.8. Providing the User with their consent, product updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the site's partners.
* 3.1.9. Carrying out advertising activities with the User's consent.
* 3.1.10. Providing the User with access to the partner sites or services in order to receive products, updates and services.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
* 4.1. The User must:
* 4.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary for the use of the Site.
* 4.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
* 4.2. The site administration is obliged to:
* 4.2.2. To ensure that confidential information is kept secret, not to disclose without the User's prior written permission, and not to sell, exchange, publish, or otherwise disclose the User's personal data transmitted.
* 4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this type of information in the existing business turnover.
* 4.2.4. Block the personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of identification of false personal data or illegal actions.
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
* 5.1. The site Administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is responsible for the losses incurred by the User in connection with the illegal use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
· 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
* 5.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
· 5.2.2. It was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
· 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the User's consent.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
* 6.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
* 6.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the review of the claim.
* 6.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial body in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS